A warm welcome to all my visitors,
Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. Please leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!
All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.
Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.
Thanks, Shaz XX
Wednesday, 4 February 2015
The little card explains the items in the bag:
Chris (Mrs D), this was a lovely surprise to get in the post.
Thanks also to Janet (Fairythoughts) who managed to get me a copy of the Simply Homemade mag, that had the feather stamps to go with the die from a couple of weeks ago! Every time someone sends me something through the post/ comments or emails me, I am very, very touched. Everyone has busy lives, and things going on in their own life, its really quite a big thing to realise that people have thought about you!
I spent a couple of hours at Pink Tulip crafts with Marg (Silvercrafter), on Tuesday afternoon. I took a few images I'd stamped to add colour to, these are the 'before'. The 'after' still need some work, especially as Versafine ink does not dry very quickly on Clarity Silk card!
Some bits got a bit smudgy.I'd stamped them on Monday late afternoon, and they had almost 24 hours, but another ink would have been better. To be truthful, I do now remember having this problem before- I'd forgotten.
These were something I was doing earlier- a new Sweet Poppy stencil, which has the word 'Friends' around the top of the circle, but I masked that off. I was having a bit of a problem, I think my paste may be suffering from old age. Either that or I was being rubbish at it! I had a few disasters, with the paste going under the stencil. It did seem a bit thinner than I remember, so I've ordered another pot, to find out if its the paste, the stencil or user error, lol. I also saw a You Tube demo for a Dreamweaver paste applicator, which is much wider than the usual spatulas you use, so I've got one of those on its way. That was part of the problem I was having, It was hard to level the paste without scooping out the cats bodies, so then you end up overworking it. The new tool is about 6" wide, so maybe that will help. That's me done for this week, still no news on the appointment front,I really want to get it started, as the sooner started, the sooner its finished.