Rubber Art Stamping & Card Making.

A Warm Welcome to all my visitors.

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really appreciate it. Please leave me a comment, even just to say Hi, It means I can come and visit you, and find new friends!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If they have been inspired by someone else, I have credited them in the info. Please feel free to use my designs, I just ask that you provide a link back to my blog, Thanks.


Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Tag with Lavina Stamps

All of these tags will find themselves on cards, eventually. This one also uses Adirondack inks, sponged on. Pink Sherbet, Raspberry, Eggplant & Stonewashed, if I remember correctly.All the stamps are Lavinia stamps, and stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.I've added Stickles in Mystic Green to the flowers, and Frosted Lace to the stars.
Stamps used:
Fairy Wish( main stamp)
Stars 1
Creeping Vine
Fairy dust is like love words

1 comment:

Fandhmum said...

Hi Shaz, Love the colour combo on this one
Rosie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...