A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 21 April 2013

Okay, enough glitter now!

Well I said I'd post these up when I'd finished the glittering, and trust me, I'm well & truly all glittered out now!
 I did another bunch of medallions,  its actually called Striped Jewel, and is by Hobby Art Stamps, and some guitars, which will be good for Teen cards, I think. I have some Inkadinkado Rock Star stamps I can team these with, and a couple of freebie stamps somewhere that will also be useful. I think you can still find this set on e-bay- Amazon has it on site, but out of stock. 
  I'm quite pleased with the Butterfly medallion stamp, its from Creative Expressions, but having looked on the site, I assume its been retired, as I couldn't find it.



  Another of their stamps I used is still available, its called Large Kildare Cross; Christening cards, I thought, so I did one blue & one pink, and a couple of white. Which actually turned out well, as I need one this week for a First Holy Communion card.




I also did four more Butterfly panels, and I thought these I wouldn't infill the background with glitter like I did the first ones. Not sure what I will do yet, maybe a couple with the caught in crystal method? Also the Harlequin Rose, from Chocolate Baroque. I've glittered the rose & leaves, and will do something else with the background. Alcohol inks, perhaps.








3 comments:

Winnie said...

Shaz: You are the glitter queen! Love all your pieces. The crosses are so beautiful to me, and I know this time of year they will be used often with Christenings, Communions and Confirmations. Enjoy the evening!

Rossella said...

Hi Shaz,
I imagine you are covered in glitter now,
Have a good week
Rosie x

Debbie Frost said...

Love the designs Shaz but step away from the glitter now before you have to go into rehab!!

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...