A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 30 September 2012

Another Easel Birthday

Easel cards have been a bit of a theme, as the person ordering cards off me lately really likes them and asks for them particularly.
Cards for men are never the easiest, so many stamp companies really don't cater for male images, so usually my go-to stamps are the Stampscapes scenics.
 This one features stamps from Nature Sheet 6, stamped onto a pale grey brayered background in Black Versafine. I matted that onto two colours of green card. The background paper is Shamrocks, downloaded off the net a while ago, and you can see I used a leftover piece as the sentiment background and also cut out a couple of Shamrocks and mounted them with silicone glue.
 I wrapped dark green ribbon around the card and created a folded bow, and finally added a green & gold flower.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card - like many crafters I find male extraordinarily difficult to do :)
Lynn x

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...