A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 12 December 2010

Christmas 2010

These are the cards I have been working on lately. My mass produced batch for friends, workmates & my Beloved Husbands forum friends.The Stamp used is Santa Collage, by Rubber Stampede,3408F, and the vellums were stamped with a large u/m snowflakes stamp,origin unknown, sorry.It was stamped in clear embossing ink then embossed with Stampendous 'Stardust' powder.I used a mix of inks to stamp with: Encore silver, gold & metallic blue and Distress Cracked Sapphire, Aged Mahogany and Forest Moss.Each image was matted onto a matching foil paper, then onto white card embossed with the Snowflake Cuttlebug folder, then onto foil paper again. A matching narrow ribbon was wrapped around this, then a bow added.The sentiment was stamped in matching colours and matted onto foil.  All elements were stuck down with silicone glue, due to the glittery vellum. Normal tabs don't always hold very well on this surface, but silicone glue will.

  I trimmed the card front with a fancy edged blade, then stuck a matching strip of foil onto the rear of the card with DST.       

                     The insert is from a CD, called Thomas Kinkade, from Joanna Sheen  
 
                                                                                    
       I will be posting some pictures on how to batch-produce cards on my Tips & Techniques page during the Christmas break.     

4 comments:

Tina Connolly said...

These are gorgeous, and certainly don't look 'mass produced". Have a wonderful Christmas.

Donna Heber said...

Shaz,

Wow - you have been busy! These cards look awesome and I love how you added the vellum with snowflakes. Wonderful creations.

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Love those batch ones, Shaz. I am afraid my "mass-produced" ones are not as good as yours, mainly taken straight from CD ROMs. Due to the amount of plaster dust upstairs, I cannot work up there, so it is a case of what I can do with the printer and add a bit of glitz afterwards. Decorating now in progress, carpet this week, then I move back into my own space.
I don't know how you have time to do all these and still work silly hours. Very well done.

Unknown said...

I love this Santa image!! Great cards!!

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...