A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Wednesday 4 December 2019

WOYWW #548- The Getting Tidier Edition.

Exhibit A- the desk where my die cutting is done. As you can see, my Big Shot is barely visible below all the stuff thats got dumped on there. So clearing this was the start.

 







   Not perfect yet, but much better!
And I have a plan for making it better- thanks to Hobbycrafts Black Friday deals.  I'd considered getting another rolling cart to put all my dies in, thus clearing two boxes off the surface. Only real issue was it was a bit too tall to go under the desk, which was what my plan was. But decided to go with it anyway, I could always roll it to one side, over by the big unit.



 
 So I went online and ordered one. Great deal, they were £15, instead of £30. Still available till midnight tonight! 
The larger ones are £25.


Big surprise when it arrived, it wasn't the same as the one I already had- it was smaller! Result. Now it will go under the desk.Still plenty big enough to take all my dies, main ones at the top, alphas in the middle and Christmas stuff in the bottom. For once, pleased something turned out smaller than I expected.😁








OK, let the Black Friday Enabling commence!

Some Honey Doo stamps to start with.



This Christmas die from the Paper Edgers line. Should help with some fast Christmas Cards.


These word die & stamp sets from Crafters Companion.







And finally some stamps from Visible Image, including the fab Erikas Maple.


















And that's about it. Still plodding along slowly, I recall last time this happened it took me weeks to fully get back to normal, so it's slow but sure. Little bit of tidying and sorting each day at the moment.


  Which just leaves us with .........And Finally.........

Ain't that the truth!

21 comments:

Helen said...

Ah, Shaz, you must be feeling better - the enabler is back! I am not really looking at deals as I don't need anything but then CVC did Paperartsy yesterday... Have a great week. Helen # ?

Lunch Lady Jan said...

How brilliant about that trolley being a happy accident and fitting under your desk - yay - the universe works well sometimes, lol! I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better and having a sort out, that's good news!
Lol at the And Finally, ain't that the truth......
Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

Little Dorrit does... said...

You are a truly serendipitous trolley dolly! It's so great when a plan comes together. Glad you're making steady progress.
Amelia #17

Annie said...

I'm doing a whistle stop tour of all my fav blogs before starting to sew the 3 Memory bears I've got lined up ready so please excuse it being a speedy visit.
Really love the little trolley...I'm sure I could fill one here but wouldn have nowhere to put it out of my way. As for the and finally...it made me chuckle cos that soooo describes me in the gym sessions :-)
Hugs,
Annie x #11

Twiglet said...

Glad you are well enough for a bit of tidying. The little trolley is brilliant - as you say small can be beautiful sometimes!! xx Jo

Kathryn Frantz said...

I love to tidy up although you wouldn’t know it at the moment. I could do that all day especially if something isn’t quite working for me. But now, bits of paper and card are piling up to my ankles!
Still don’t overdo but enjoy what you are able.
Happy Wednesday!

Caro said...

So lovely to see you properly back on enabling form and so glad that the trolley is perfect for your needs. Take your time in sorting, loving the different stamps and dies and the 'and finally' made me smile. Happy WOYWW. Take care, With Love & God Bless Caro xx (#5)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

No matter how you feel a bit of crafty shopping will always make you feel that bit better especially when the stash arrives. I usually tidy up when my brain gets tired somehow it seems to have the right effect just walking away from the problem. You take care and have a lovely WOYWW, Angela x12x

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I could do with another one of those trolleys too but I haven't got the floor space for it. However, if it goes under the desk, it could be an option - I'll check it out! Good job on the tidying front - I need to do that too. Thanks for your visit Shaz, I'm glad you're on the mend! Keep it up! zsuzsa #18

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Just bought two of those trolleys LOL - £15 what a steal - one for downstairs in my office and one to go under my desk in my craft room. Thanks for the heads up, Shaz, I would have missed it otherwise!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi Shaz good to see you are plodding, we like plodding.. Looks like you managed to catch some bargains during the sales. I saw those trolleys last week but I have that much storage old and new to sort in the new year I could not risk buying any of them for fear of not having the floor space like Zsuzsa said but they are a bargain..
Wise move with the limited pressies i've already brought mine off hubby but i'm not wrapping them as well hee hee!! You take it easy lovely.
Happy WoywW Hugs Tracey #8

Anne said...

Ooh I like your new trolley! I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one lol
Pleased you are feeling a bit better. Thanks for visiting. Anne 21

Catriona said...

I do like good storage because it makes organising materials so much easier. Our Black Friday purchases were three Alexas-two for us and one for a gift.

Sarah Brennan said...

Perfect enabling Shaz. I will have to look out for that trolley. If it fits under my desk it would be great and would clear some things off my desk too. Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear that things are heading slowly in the right direction too. https://www.sarahscraftshed.co.uk/2017/07/mini-mission-july-destination.html

Crafting With Jack said...

Belated happy WOYWW x. Glad you are feeling better Shaz, That was amazingly lucky to have the trolley smaller , I have got the bigger one, with all my paint stuff in plus other stuff. Your top picture is like my desk at the moment 🙄. Angela # 25

Stacy Sheldon said...

Oooh happy mail days to you girl, love that the cart will do what you want it to do that is such a nice thing :) OOh I really love that snowman die too. ~Stacy #27

Belinda said...

So happy you are up and about and feeling better Shaz! Oh my goodness all the goodies you showed is making me want to go craft shopping crazy!! I am so happy you are out and about. Those dies and stamps will make cardmaking a snap. Have a blessed day my friend!
Belinda #20

Neet said...

Love your "and finally" - so true. Great enabling too and great to see you are up to buying and enabling - love the snowman die - that will be the most useful die for last minute cards.
There's lots of lovely things on your page today but the best is knowing that you are well on the way to recovery.
Hugs, Neet xx 9

Lindart said...

Hi Shaz, glad to hear you are feeling better, and getting on with things. I love your new snowman die, and the Universe must have been listening to you about the cart and sent you the perfect one! Great new stamps too, that should help in the new year! Thanks for your visit to mine, have a wonderful week! Lindart #26

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

That's what it is here also "Little by Little" frustration is so much to do with the holidays and I won't be doing 1/2 of what I ususally do. Thanks for your visit....Things have gotten more stable, dealing with laryengitis and sinus so resting. Sorted my clear stamps by theme and now to find a place to have them handy. Take care Enjoy a great weekend

Aimeslee Winans said...

How cool that the cart you bought turned out to fit under your desk. That's a shopping miracle right there in my book! xoxo

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...