A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 27 May 2018

Christmas Card Club #11- Christmas Trees

Hello everyone, and I hope this finds everyone well. This fortnights challenge is from me, and is for Christmas Trees- Indoor or Outdoor.
I've used both options, and the first one is a card I case'd from one I saw Gina K of Stamp TV make, using one of her own stamp sets.
My tree is froma set by Indigo Blu,called Winter Wonderland. The hills were sponged with torn paper and Archival Cornflower Blue ink.
 The sentiment is from Phill Martin, Scribbled Christmas Petite set.
 A few baubles added to the tree with Red & Gold Stickles. The embossing folder used for the mount piece is from Crafts Too.










 This is a Sweet Poppy stencil called Mistletoe tree, and was done using home made glitter paste.
 Some half pearls finished them off.








Another Sweet Poppy stencil, Snowflake Tree, this time in silver glitter paste, and a few acrylic gems for some extra sparkle.




I'm looking forward to seeing everyones take on the theme.  I missed the Christmas Wreaths week, while I was on holiday, and the next one, Sentiment as Focal Point, due to a burst water pipe- not indoors I hasten to add, but a lot of upheaval nonetheless. I'll be trying to catch upon those challenges, as I have many wreath stamps and dies I'd love to use, and the Sentiment one is a style I've been meaning to try for a long time.

10 comments:

dutchess said...

Great cards Shaz...love the sweet poppy sentiments tree it’s so different....beautiful xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Shaz
Fabulous tree cards...
hope you are well
Hugs Sylvie xx

Mrs A. said...

Al fab cards and such pretty results. Thanks for this challenge. Wish I had time to make more as I have a lot of tree stamps but alas no free time. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Shaz, fabulous challenge from you, I love trees so right up my alley, thank you.
Your selection of cards is gorgeous, I love the stamps and stencils and the glitter is so pretty, can't choose a fav as all are loved, Kate x

MaryH said...

Hi Shaz, what a lovely group of beautiful trees. I particularly love the different shades of the tree stencil cards, what a big difference the change-out of the colors did to this pretty stencil design. THe silver on black is so impressive as well, and I love your snowhills with that gorgeous tree in #1 card. Thanks for a great challenge, and sorry I was late posting! Hope you are well. TFS & Hugs

rachel said...

Great theme Shaz! Love all your cards too - I love that mistletoe tree - must look out for that one! Brilliant! Hugs rachel x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Beautiful cards, Shaz! xoxo

Zoe Tant said...

thanks for the challenge Shaz and for your selection of gorgeous cards. Love that mistletoe one. What a clever idea to have that as a tree. Zoe x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Very nice xXx

Carol said...

A beautiful selection of cards Shaz, great designs. Thanks for the challenge. Carol x

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...