Made a slight alteration, this is a one layer card, but I did my panel on a separate piece of card.
I started by sponging on two shades of D I, Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed.
Then I added some of the new Fossilized Amber and Dried Marigold.
I found out a mask, TCW (The Crafters Workshop) Mini Bricks.
Through this I sponged Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade D I.
Moved the stencil down and finished off the strip. Gave it a blast with the heat gun to dry it, so I could stamp.
The stamp I chose is called Agapanthus Cluster, by Stampendous, stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.
I stamped the first one about halfway up, and extended the stems with a stem from another stamp set. Re stamped it again lower down,then added a partial stamp over the left hand edge. The butterfly stamps are from an Inkylicious set.
I changed my card up a bit more, by adding some double sided adhesive sheet to the front, then sprinkling with Glamour Dust.
I also put the backing sheet back over the top and brayered it again, over the Glamour Dust to make sure it was stuck firmly.
Next step was to mark the width of the panel on the inside of the card, then score lines to border the panel.
It looked like it still needed something, so two butterflies were punched out of sparkly vellum, and coloured on the reverse with DI markers in matching colours.Folded up the wings, then stuck down with Pinflair glue.
I'm linking this to 'A Focused Journey' blogspot,
for the 'Stop pinning and make something' party, which is Diane's idea to encourage us all to actually use some of those ideas we Pin for inspiration!