Rubber Art Stamping & Card Making.

A Warm Welcome to all my visitors.

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really appreciate it. Please leave me a comment, even just to say Hi, It means I can come and visit you, and find new friends!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If they have been inspired by someone else, I have credited them in the info. Please feel free to use my designs, I just ask that you provide a link back to my blog, Thanks.


Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Halloween Pumpkin for 2011.

     Here's this years Halloween Pumpkin-Dougs annual  carving task.

 
Whilst he was doing this, I was busy playing with my tags again,so here is another effort. This one is the part finished one in the previous post, to show you the masks I made.


As you can see, I added the words from the Tim Holtz set, then a Dragonfly made from Fusible Fibres. The flourish was sponged using Distress inks, as was the tag.



3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fun pumpkin! Great job!

MiamiKel said...

super fun and festive! what a joyful post :)

RORO LEE said...

COOL! I also carved a pumpkin and post in my Facebook.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...