A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Monday 30 May 2011

Friends


I decided it was time to start using some of the backgrounds I had brayered & stamped a while ago.This background uses just Shell Pink and Stonewashed brayered in from opposite sides of the white card. There is a Post-it note moon on one part of the panel behind  Lavinia Stamps 'Birds', the Teasel heads are from Autumn Hedgerow u/m DL plate, from Chocolate Baroque (formerly Elusive Images), and the little dragonfly is from Crafty Individuals Crafty Elements plate CI 207. All were stamped in Archival black.  I trimmed the image down, and on the spare piece I stamped the words, also in black. This stamp is one bought off e-bay, so I have no idea of the maker, sorry. I felt this panel still needed a little something, so I stamped a swirl in Shell Pink & Stonewashed on the respective parts of the brayering, having stamped off once first. Next it as matted on pale blue, pale pink then lilac card.
 I covered the base card with a sheet of paper from a Dovecraft 8x8 paper pack, Amethyst Floral Print. Final touch was 5 flatback acrylic stones in the top right.

1 comment:

Imagine DIY said...

Nice article,Thank you for your post.

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...