Rubber Art Stamping & Card Making.

A Warm Welcome to all my visitors.

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really appreciate it. Please leave me a comment, even just to say Hi, It means I can come and visit you, and find new friends!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If they have been inspired by someone else, I have credited them in the info. Please feel free to use my designs, I just ask that you provide a link back to my blog, Thanks.


Sunday, 15 May 2011

Blogger !!!!!!

What a nightmare week for Blogger! I have re-posted the pictures in the WOYWW #101 post, for at least the third time. Lots of peoples comments have vanished, and I know that many of us have had the same problem. So, lets hope they have fixed it, but I am waiting a couple of days before posting anything else, lol.

3 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Shaz,

Yes, Blogger has been a nightmare this week! I hope you are doing well.

RosC said...

I had a scramble around the Blogger Help pages and buried somewhere there was a notice of apology and some info saying that they intended replacing all the material that was removed for the repair.

Well we shall see how much comes back, but it's probably worth waiting a bit longer. At least it's now running faster. Yesterday, it was loading as slowly as a wet week!

Ros.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Thanks so mcuh for re-posting pickies Shaz and commiserations.. I was unable to sign in for days too now back to normal thankfully. Shaz in Oz.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...