Rubber Art Stamping & Card Making.

A Warm Welcome to all my visitors.

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really appreciate it. Please leave me a comment, even just to say Hi, It means I can come and visit you, and find new friends!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If they have been inspired by someone else, I have credited them in the info. Please feel free to use my designs, I just ask that you provide a link back to my blog, Thanks.


Sunday, 13 March 2011

We do not remember days...

I used the Far East paper stack again on this card, to provide the background panel. Unfortunately I have no idea who makes the Crane image stamp, I bought it off E-bay a while ago as an u/m stamp. If anyone does recognise it, please leave me a comment, and I can update this. The sentiment stamp is by Oyster Stamps, and is all on one stamp. I had to split it into two, as my scrap from the stamped panel wasn't wide enough for the whole phrase! The image panel was coloured using mainly blues & purples, with a little yellow- dye ink on a craft sheet, misted with water.The image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black, as was the sentiment.The image was then matted onto a medium blue cardstock, and the Far East paper onto black card. The stamped image was added to the panel, then all mounted onto a gunmetal card base. The two halves of the sentiment were also matted onto black, then positioned on the image. I added three different sized oriental coins with silicone glue.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...