A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Birthday Wishes

This card was made for Silvercrafters husband, whose birthday it was this week.The main panel is dye ink on glossy card, a la Tim Holtz. I used an assortment of images from Paper Artsy and Stamp Francisco .Clocks Plate 1 was used on the main image, and Clocks Plate 3 provided the 3 inchie squares, the phrase 'To live is so startling...' and the clock embellishment. The fancy script on the right hand side comes from Winter Wonderland Plate 1.The eyes, single key, ART and tape measure from Stamp Francisco. I gave the stopwatch a coat of Anitas 3-d Clear Gloss Finish,which is like Glossy accents. I have had it for a while, but not used it before.I have just used clear embossing powder on previous projects, but wasn't really happy with the end result. Using the Clear Gloss, I could create the look of a glass front on the stopwatch, rather than an all-over shine.The three inchie squares are placed on-end, and the middle one mounted with a foam tab to give a little dimension. The key in the top right corner was coloured with alcohol ink, and is the plastic sort sold for putting on cakes, etc. The base card is from PDA card & paper,called Galaxy,which is available in a number of colours with  gold or silver flecks.

2 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Wow! This is stunning Shaz. I love those dye inks and all the details you have put into this card.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh wow how amazing is this one !! totally love the colour and design its gorgeous.
Have you picked up the freebie from my Dezinaworld blog yet ? if not, please grab it as its gonna be taken down tomorrow
take care for now
June

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...