A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Wednesday 29 April 2015

WOYWW # 308

Well here we are again, sailing ever closer to the magic 6th Birthday edition, and of course, ever closer to the Birthday Crop. For those who've been living under a rock for the last few years, if you want to know what this is all about, head over to The Stamping Ground, where our Leader of the Desks, Julia, will fill you in. Politely, of course.
Stuff on this weeks desk then. And I have to admit, this is (slightly) staged, as the desk shot I took earlier benefited from the sun pouring through the window, which I admit was lovely, it just threw everything into shadow, so you couldn't actually see anything much. Not what you visit for.
What this will become, through the magic of getting my a$$ in gear, is a wedding card.
 I have a plan, I really do, and an image in my head. Darn, that's one brave image, its weird and scary in there, for a poor little idea out on its own.
 I've seen lots of cards on Pinterest that used the shaped Edgebilities- our own ShazinOz's being some of them- and was suitably enabled into buying some.There will be much embossing involved, along with fancy edges and die cut hearts, as you've probably already figured out.
 That will all start later today, as this morning I have to go for a CT scan. I'm guessing the MDT meeting went ahead yesterday with just the MRI results, as they are the most detailed of the two scans.The doc we saw a few weeks ago forgot to book the CT at the same time as the MRI, which is why it's a week later! So now we're waiting for an appointment to see the surgeon to find out the results of all the poisoning I've had over the last 12 weeks.
 Regarding the Birthday ATC's, I'm up for sharing, so anyone who would like to swap with me, just leave me a message in the comments, and e-mail me your snail mail addy. We will be going to the crop, so if you are too,we can swap there.

27 comments:

Helen said...

Hope the meeting goes well, later.. and later still I hope the wedding card makes it out of your head and onto card!! I am planning to make enough atcs for everyone at crop, so yes please!! wonder how many I'll need.. better keep making!

Helen said...

sorry, forgot my number - Helen 7.

MrsC.x said...

your wedding card sounds fancy, would love to see it once it is out of your head :)

good luck for your appointments and scans

thanks for sharing happy woyww have a great week
Mrs C x #10
www.craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/woyww-april-29th-2015.html

Debbie Rock said...

You got to The Stamping Ground early!!!! Can't wait to see your wedding card ... reminds me I must add one to my list of makes!
Good luck with the appt's ... 12 weeks of treatment already? Where, oh where does time fly to!
Looking forward to seeing you, my real life friend, at the crop so put me down for an ATC swap please!
Love to you Shaz, from Debbie #16 ... er, or it could be #18 ... better go and check! xXx

Julia Dunnit said...

Well I damn well expect the poisoning to have done the trick. At leasr today's CT scan will be quick..the MRI thing is wonderful and amazing, but lying on your back in the tube is a little tedious and it does seem an eternity each time!
I shall look forward to this wedding card..I suspect a work of art in the offing...

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, Shaz, you are amazing at doing wonderful cards - I know Jen still has the amazing engagement card you did for her and Owen. It couldn't have been more perfect and I'm still really grateful to for making it for me :-)
Am really looking forward to seeing you both very soon - please message me when you get some results.
Hugs, LLJ 19 xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah dear Shaz, I pray that the treatment (aka Poisoning in every way) has indeed curtailed the growth of the nasty thing to a surprising amount, so they immediately decide to go ahead.. please LORD...
Thanks so much for the shout out .. and if you need more ideas to confuse you :D here is my Pinterest board on it
https://www.pinterest.com/shazinozcards/spellbinder-borderabilities/
Glad you are going to the crop.. and really! your way of storing your SB dies has me drooling :D
Thanks so much for sharing ~ happy WOYWW!
Shaz in Oz.x #23
{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards blog}

Christine said...

Hope the meeting goes well.
Look forward to seeing your creations with the border dies, I know your idea will pop out of your head and be wonderful.

Have a good week
Christine

Bishopsmate #22

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Hope all goes well with the CT scan and the poison has done its work. Looking forward to seeing and swapping with you soon.

Fiona #24

jill said...

Fingers crossed all goes well with your scan. Happy woyww Jill #8

Anonymous said...

Hope the news is good, when it finally gets given to you. So awful to have to wait. I am totally up for a swap and will be at the crop with my extras. Love the edge things, and they will surely make a great wedding card. Make sure you share. :)

Happy WOYWW day!
Mary Anne (1)

Twiglet said...

Wishing you all the best with your results. x Jo

Laura said...

Hope the appointment goes well Shaz.
I must remember to email you about the ATC swap...
Happy Deskday
Laura
37

Nannie4 said...

Still sending knee-mail for you, Shaz. I look forward to seeing that wedding card! I'm positive that it will be amazing. Yes, I'm in for the ATCs. You have my email, so we can exchange mailing addies.
Positive thoughts. Hugs.
Nann4 # 39

My name is Cindy said...

Lots of enabling going on today it would seem...... I made a wedding card last night, quite pleased with it, actually hand drew the figures (well I followed a tutorial LOL thank goodness for google). Hope it s all good news, looking forward to seeing you at the crop, Happy WOYWW Cindy #31

J said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your wedding card seeing as I'm struggling with mine.

Jan s. No 38

Unknown said...

Hope all goes well with your appt! I will have to check back to see your card. I, too, find lots of goodies on Pinterest. Rather addicting but I am trying some things I find there. Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #43

Anne said...

Just know your card will be amazing! Hope you get the results you hope for. Anne x #30

Cazzy said...

Hi Shaz,

The wedding card sounds intriguing, I hope I get to see it!

Good luck with the CT scan, Shaun's been having a few of them recently. He might be starting on some trials next - no idea what.

Cazzy #53

Ali H said...

Thanks for visiting. Hope the news from the doctor is what you hope to hear. Won't make the crop this year but hope everyone enjoys it. Ali #16

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Shaz, good luck with the tests.
I can't attend the crop but would be happy to swap with you. If you reply to this comment with your address and email I will get back to you. Happy woyww, Angela x 21

RosA said...

Your storage looks great! Wish I was that organised :)
I have just mailed a bunch of ATCs direct to Julia for handing out at your crop, so one of them is yours, if you like :)
RosA # 28

Lisca said...

I hope the docs appointment went well and that the treatment has had the expected results. My docs visit went well and I'm ok for another 6 months. I so hope you're ok too.
Thanks for visiting,
Have a good week,
Lisca

sandra de said...

I do love a plan and always amazed at how I then go off on a tangent and do something completely different. You are on my list to send an ATC. Hope you haven't moved since last year??
sandra de @42

Neet said...

Late - but had to pop in and say hello. Good luck with the thoughts on the wedding card - hope they translate well for you. Good luck also re the hospital.
Would love to swap an atc with you - pretty please.
Hugs, Neet 66 (been on holiday)

Kyla said...

In case u hadn't guessed I would love to swap an ATC with you (not that I have started!)
Kyla

Shoshi said...

Thanks for your lovely comment, Shaz - I emailed you tonight about what happened at my oncology appointment - it looks as if I'm in for a fairly rough ride! Hope you have some good news on the cancer front soon.

Hugs,
Shoshi x

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...