A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Monday 4 July 2011

           The main image (Illuminata, Inkadinkado) was stamped in Black Stazon on an alcohol ink background, using Blues & Purples from the Earthtones palette , with Copper Mixative. I also stamped it onto a pastel background, also in blues & purples from the Lights palette.
The background panel is a Magenta stamp, 26019-R, stamped and heat embossed in gold on black paper. The  darker Illuminata image was matted onto black card, then mounted on top of the Ornate panel. Then I cut and punched some random sections of the pastel print, coated these in Glossy accents and sprinkled with a few seed beads.These were then stuck over the corresponding parts of the original image, some with glossy accents, so they sit flat on the surface, and some with a little silicone glue to add dimension.



 Some blue eyelash wool was wrapped around the front of the card, and the phrase' Unique Art', Paperartsy, was stamped onto some offcuts of the Alcohol inked image.  I stamped the two words separately, by covering one with lowtack tape while I inked the other word, then peeling the tape off before stamping.They were then heat embossed using Black detail powder. This allowed me to cut both words into a tag, which had a copper eyelet added before being threaded onto the eyelash wool & knotted in place. This is being entered into The Stampman Challenge, #26, Alcohol Inks and optional sketch.

No comments:

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...