A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 12 June 2011

Happy Birthday Marg

This card couldn't be posted until today, as it was for my co- Mother-in-Laws birthday, known to all of you as Silvercrafter.  The Crafty Individuals 4 Birds stamp was stamped onto an alcohol inked background, made using Lettuce,Meadow & Espresso ink. The larger panel was sponged with a variety of inks, then overstamped with a selection of grasses stamps. Then I ran it through the Cuttlebug in the Birds & Swirls folder. Both pieces were matted onto dark Burgundy card. The backing paper is a Kay & co one I have had for a long time, a 12x12 piece which features the meaning of flowers.The base was covered with a word printed vellum, and a label cut from Nesties has a stamped sentiment. I added three flowers, together with a couple of skeleton leaves.

4 comments:

Eileen said...

This is brill Shaz ...I visit your MIL blog a lot she turns out some great work bet she will be thrilled with this ... E xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

As the receiver of this gorgeous card, I can tell you all how really lovely it is and I can see how much work was put into it. Thank you Shaz. I really, really love it.

Donna Heber said...

Beautiful easel card Shaz. I'm sure your mother-in-law loved it. I love your alcohol ink backgrounds.

Zue said...

Really pretty. I also have that set of bird stamps. I'm sure your MIL will love it!
Sue xx

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...