A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Thursday 28 April 2011

Mixed Monochrome

Ok, I promise this is the last of the monochrome for now(maybe). I just wondered how it would come out if I mixed the two types of images. Better than I expected, to be truthful, lol.I matted the squares onto a black/gold coloured base, then this onto black,white and then black again. I used some of the PDA card in white with silver flecks, and some black & white yarn around the front. As I said in WOYWW, these aren't true 'inchies', as they are closer to 1 1/2", but I like the size- gives a good sized panel, in whichever format you lay them out.

2 comments:

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I guess you are having the week off, Shaz, it is so unusual for you to be online at this time of day. I really like this monochrome look, and there is a lot of work in this one. I am busy mounting all the bits I painted last week, and printing more ready for our next trip out in the van. Enjoy the sun, while we have it.

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous collage card. Love the monochrome theme

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...