A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 13 February 2011

Thank You Fiona

 I am a little late posting this Thank you, as my PC has been having some radical surgery this week! It now has some nice (almost) new insides, so the slowest bit of it now is the one behind the keyboard, typing, lol.
  
The very talented Fiona, over on Leaves from my Notebook, has very kindly chosen me to give the Liebster Blog award to. I very much appreciate it, it is lovely to know that other people enjoy your creations as much as you have enjoyed making them, isn't it?
The 'rules' to the award are:
to thank the person who gave it to you,
post the award on your blog, and link back to the giver,
choose 3-5 people who's work you admire, and pass the award on to them.
The first two are easy, Fiona, I thank you very much indeed, and the award is duly posted. Choosing who to pass it to is the difficult part. I have had my blog running now for a little under a year, and I have 'met' so many wonderful crafters, and been given so much inspiration on their blogs, I could happily award this to every single on of you.
However the blogs I am nominating are:
Arlene, Altered by me.
Nicky, Stiggys Cards
Cindy, Plants List
Kim, Kims Creations
Miss Magoo, Miss Magoos Creations


 I had a second lovely surprise this week, when Kevin Nakagawa, the guy who 'invented' the Stampscapes stamps, added my blog to his links in his gallery section. I am thrilled at this, as I have been a devoted follower of this site ever since I first came across the Stampscapes stamps. This Link will take you to the site,and if you have ever been interested in these stamps, there is an unbelievable array of work by many, many stampers to browse in the gallery section. I feel really honoured to be included amongst them.

6 comments:

Fiona said...

:) Thanks for the thanks (and compliment) Shaz! Congratulations on the more important recognition from Stampscapes - it's very well deserved for your work is fabulous. I've seen the stamps and admired but tend to run in the opposite direction, being as artistically challenged as I am, but maybe....just maybe....I'll stop a bit longer to watch the next demonstrator I see (probably at Ally Pally in April).

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your recognition from Stampscapes. Your work is beautiful.

Nicky said...

Thank you very much for choosing me - and congratulations on your Stampscapes recognition

Anne Marie Hile said...

Congratulations on your recognition at Stampscapes! What a very well-deserved honor. Your work is just beautiful!! Congrats on the blog award, too. Can't wait to visit some of the blogs you called out. :)

Kim said...

Wow! Thank you for choosing me! And wicked Congratz on being recognized by Ken and Stampscapes...I have more than a few of their stamps, and just can't seem to get it right. Gonna head over and browse now...

Donna Heber said...

Shaz,

Congrats on your blog award and for your link on Stampscapes!

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...