Rubber Art Stamping & Card Making.

A Warm Welcome to all my visitors.

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really appreciate it. Please leave me a comment, even just to say Hi, It means I can come and visit you, and find new friends!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If they have been inspired by someone else, I have credited them in the info. Please feel free to use my designs, I just ask that you provide a link back to my blog, Thanks.


Monday, 1 November 2010

Halloween

                                           Not a card, but Beloved Husbands Pumpkin for 2010.

6 comments:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

wow thats an amazing pumpkin!!

Donna Heber said...

Cool pumpkin! That would sure scare me!

Cheryl said...

Awesome!

KER said...

great job...did he use a dremel and template or free-hand?

Eileen said...

Cor blimey ! what a cracker ! xxx

Tina said...

Wow...scary! He's good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...