A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Thursday 18 September 2014

Beads and stuff....sorted

Well, after two days of procrastinating, or maybe that should be procraftinating, the bead tub is finally sorted. Found things I'd forgotten about, and found I was missing a few necessary things, like jump rings. E-bay soon sorted that out though. So this was what I started with.




Found out my bead mat I made ages ago, just a piece of velvet stuck onto some thick card. Stops the little buggers rolling everywhere. I've also got one of those bracelet/necklace maker /holder thingys- you know, the grey one with the channels for various lengths, *somewhere* sigh.





A case of chuck it all out and start sorting.






Making headway.








Mainly my beads are the semi precious stone type.













Now to pack all the trays away.











A tray full of findings................




.....and one of beads.




And job done. I have a feeling that if I manage to get to the NEC for the Hobbycrafts show this year, I may be adding to this stash.

4 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

well done on the sorting there Shaz... can relate to not knowing where things are that you know you have!! :D my friend does beading but never taken it up... and not going to - have enough :D take care and rest too now :D Shaz in Oz.x
PS Just posted some smiles up for Annie's smiles day.

Anonymous said...

Ha Shaz remember this process well, I had to do this myself too and it all is so much easier to find now. Great job done:) Read your WOYWW post and boy you do look good considering you have had major surgery. Good for you and all the very best of wishes for future treatment and surgery. We have been there with our daughter so now what you are going through. Take care and do as Beloved Hubby tells you :D
Lynn xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Only two days Shaz, I was thinking I'd got you on my side, but no....! I didn't realise you were a jeweller really, when you said beads I kinda just thought about a tray of lovely colours...you've got some serious kit there. So now, I have to admire lack of procrastination and patience!

Kyla said...

ooh some serious sorting going on there! Glad things are looking up and fingers crossed for you and Doug with everything. You know where we are if you need to chat etc.
kyla
:-)

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...